My most favorite roommate in the whole world was in Utah at the same time as us. She was sadly there for her grandma's funeral.
We just met at the park in between us staying with Stefanie and leaving to go stay with my grandparents. We didn't get to see each other for long, and it had been about 3 years since we last saw each other. I forever wish that I lived closer to Melissa...she is like a soul mate of a friend. I can do retarded silly voices around her, and she does them right back. She gives good advice, and every time we talk on the phone, I laugh and just miss her.
I still remember the first time we met. I decided I better snatch up her as my roommate because she was so nice and made me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich because I was crying when my dad left. I hadn't met any of the other girls. I was so glad that we got to room together, she was the dream roommate!
Here we are with our kids...her and her little girl Chloe and me, Kadie and Laney.
2 comments:
Ah schucks! That was the nicest thing ever...I feel all sheepish. You totally didn't need to do that! You do know I love you more though...you are the bestest friend ever. And so generous-I can't believe you just gave me some jewelry...which I pretty much wear every day by the way! On a sidenote, I am reconsidering wearing that outfit ever again-I look really shlumpy!!! HA HA HA!
I am so glad you love the jewelry! And look at me! I look pregnant! AHHH!
Post a Comment