Last weekend, July 12th and 13th I participated in an art show in Livermore, CA. It was so much fun. It was at Alden Lane Nursery, and I had never even been there before. If you haven't been there and live close by, you should go. It is the most beautiful nursery I have been to. It was such a fun experience, and great to see some friends from Art in the Park in Danville.
Here was my set up:
I actually did really well, my small art collections were selling like hot cakes and I sold a lot of jewelry too. I think it was the most exciting art show I have done so far! You can check out my art blog to see more of what sold and a few more pictures.
4 comments:
Wow... you are an amazing artist! I just looked at your site and love every single painting!! I want you to paint me something. :-) I bet your house is decorated gorgeously!
Yay! I'm so glad it went well! Look how fabulous your banners look. I would have totally checked out your booth!
I'm so impressed! I haven't seen you in years! I'm glad you sold so much. I love you stuff, you are so creative. I'm not worthy!!
Yea Leisa... such great paintings (I went to your other blog).
Of course your stuff sold well - they are amazing!!
Post a Comment