
We stayed the first half of our trip with Josh's beautiful sis Stefanie. She was such an awesome host! She has such a cute house in South Jordan, and it was so much fun to spend time with her and her hubby Justin. We miss you already Stef!
I love how in Utah you can be at one corner with a huge shopping center, and just blocks away is an Elk Farm. This was just around the corner from Stef's. We sort of freaked out when Kadie tried to reach through and touch the antlers of one of them when it started to jump up off of the ground. I think we scared Laney more than the Elk.
We had a family barbecue, which was really fun. It is so hard to get to see everyone, and it was awesome to see aunt's, uncle's, cousins and grandma with the white hair, (as Kadie calls her).



Spencer's new favorite toy...the I-phone. Laney's forever favorite treat...Ice Cream.
Josh's grandma Toni with Jake and Andrea's baby Morgan. Morgan is grandma Toni's maiden name. I love this picture, so sweet.

Ice cream, yet again.
Since the guys went golfing...a couple of times. Us girls went and got prettied up. I think that Kadie SORT OF enjoyed her first mani-pedi!
We had another family game and food night with the Waldron-Morgan clan. It was like a party the whole three days we were there. I will send you the pics Deb!
Debbie has just about the same camera that I do. So we had a little "photo session" with Morgan. I think she liked the bowl don't you?
What a cutie pie!

The last day we were able to go to Josh's aunt Cinda's office. She was so nice to buy the girl's a Hawaiian Ice down the road. The girls had a blast playing with the awesome toys at her work. Thanks Cinda!

It was so much fun to see all of you! Thanks for spending your days with us. We miss you every day, and can't wait to see you all soon!







4 comments:
Ok... I'm seriously jealous. That camera is awesome, and the pictures you took with it are so good. I love the one of the girls eating ice cream and the close up of the baby!
We didn't make the blog!
Enjoy your new camera!!
Love the pics, of course!
We had such a fun week with you guys. Spence and I just laugh at how funny Laney and Kadie are! We will look at a picture and just bust up laughing!
Also, thanks for entertaining me with your blog! Spencer thinks you and I are "blog-aholics." Whatever!
See you next month! Can we go to the beach one day???
Post a Comment