FRONT PAGE NEWS!!!
Kadie is officially a big kid. She lost her first tooth yesterday. It was very wiggly in the morning, and she basically wiggled, waggled, twisted and turned her tooth all day long. My sister Kylie came over for a little while and when we were talking we hear an "AAAaaaahhhh!" in the bathroom. Sure enough her tooth had come out! It is a bittersweet feeling, the excitement of your kids growing up with a twinge of "that won't ever happen again". Ah, these are the days.Yes the tooth fairy came last night and gaver her $5.00! What? Well, according to Josh you get more money on your first tooth. I know, not fair...I only got $1.00! Kadie also came up with the conclusion that the tooth fairy purchases the cleanest teeth from kids that loose them and then makes crowns and necklaces with them. Maybe you will see a tooth pendant necklace in the Silver Loft's fall catalog! Kidding...obviously. :)Going....

Going....

GONE!!!
6 comments:
Love it! I don't think people can totally comprehend how hilarious Kadie looked at the stage in that first picture--that was awesome.
Also, I'll not be purchasing your child's teeth on a chain. I'd totally wear the crown, though.
Man! THat is one lucky kid to get $5.00! That tooth fairy needs to come to my house and leave that type of cash! \"/
Side note: So, what days are you coming to Utah? I want to come visit...we are not moving to So Cal until the mid of August. I know Spence has to go there sometime in July.
Aw. Congratulations, Kadie!
It's so true, especially now with kindergarten coming I want to forbid my kids from growing up any more.
OK - I'm either older than dirt or my parents were EXTREMELY CHEAP!!! I only got .25 cents! (grin)
Kadie - I hardly recognize you without your tooth! Such a grownup kid now! When are you going to come play at our house?!
WE MISS YOU GUYS!!!!
Leisa - LOVE your blog. Darling just like your family! I invited you to mine. :)
I lost my cell phone- I need your digits again!
What A nincompoop I am! I forgot I have a Juno address-you did send me that. Sorry!
Love this song too! Man, I need to pay you to burn me a cd! I still only have like the Backstreet Boys...I guess cds are totally out these days though...I do have an ipod mini but I am so stingy I have never bought any songs and too lazy to copy from other people!
Post a Comment