A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the question about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 other people and posts there names.And then leaves a message on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog to get the directions.
What I was doing 10 years ago?
I was a 16 and a junior in high school, "dating", going to seminary, drawing up a storm thinking I would be a famous artist, taking pictures for the ASB (historian), babysitting my twin 2 year old brothers, writing a missionary (or two), taking piano lessons, and working out in gymnastics and on the tennis team. Whew! I am glad those years are over.
Things on my "To-Do" List for Today:
Well it is 6:56 p.m. so the day is almost over. So far...I got up, checked my email, made breakfast, got the girls dressed, brushed the girls teeth, then brushed my teeth and got myself ready, got Kadie's preschool snack ready and took Kadie to preschool.
While she was there, I met two friends and their kids for breakfast. After pulling Laney off of the middle of a table for the 10th time I decided to needed to leave. I then went to Costco to "grab" a few things and then rushed over to pick Kadie up from preschool. We swung on over to a friends house to drop something off, then back home for lunch.
After a wonderful lunch of cheese quesadilla and diet coke (for me)...I tried to put Laney down for a nap. Kadie and I put some stickers in a book and played with her new "imaginery friend" that suddenly showed up today. Then I went into Laney's room and told her to stop hitting her sippy cup on the wall, got her a little more "juice" (which means anything liquid) and told her to try to go to sleep.
I watch a little boy and girl on Thursdays and Fridays, so they came over today. When Dylan and Maddy got here, we played a fishing game for a little while and Kadie gawked over the little baby Maddy. Then Laney started hitting her wall again, so I let her out sadly thinking that maybe she is done taking naps. wwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa!
Dylan and Maddy stayed for a few hours in which we watched Mickey Mouse Club House, played cars, blew bubbles, made dinner, ate dinner, and then their Dad came to pick them up!
So now I am finishing up my tag (thanks Debberz! :) )
The girls are running around using up their energy before bedtime routine because it is rainy here and we have been inside all week long...and Josh is singing some country songs while he works from home tonight! I will probably watch some TV and eat some ice cream later on too. That sounds good. :)
Places I have Lived:
-Auburn, Danville, Moreno Valley, and San Ramon, CA. Chicago, IL. Rexburg, ID. Lehi, Alpine, Highland, Pleasant Grove, UT. Out of those 11 places I have actually moved more than 20 times. Oye!
Things most people don't know about me:
-My favorite foods are bread, cheese and chocolate, Salsa is a close match. It is really hard for me to have a balanced diet for myself...but I try hard.-I am pregnant...KIDDING Maybe sometime in the next couple of years
-I dye and cut my own hair. Especially when I am stressed out, which is pretty much all of the time with a hubby who is always gone and 2 crazy kids. (Laney should have been born as twin boys) About 75% of the time I love it, and the other 25% of the time I figure - oh well hair grows back.
- I have a jewelry business. http://www.thesilverloft.com/
-I never win anything...and I am always prone to the longest wait at the grocery store or in line at In-n-Out.
-I have a ridiculous amount of lingerie
- I LOVE living in California, and although I am albino...when weather permitting I am outside as much as possible.
I tag Kylie, Melissa, and Cathy :) Have fun!!!
3 comments:
Ah crap! I've been tagged!
Well, I never knew you were such a cheese fan? Does that ever give you a digestion problem? Maybe that is something we should talk about in person? Hmmm...
YEAH you have a blog... why didn't you tell me!?!? You probably did, I just forgot, as usual. Have I ever told you how much I like you? I really do.
Post a Comment