Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The San Francisco Treat?!?!?!?


Okay, well maybe not in this instance. It has been quite a month. With Josh gone so much I was beginning to think that I was losing my mind. This little side dish of blackened rice-a-roni confirmed that thought.

Kadie, Laney and I were getting ready to eat. I kept thinking..."man our neighbors are really burning something". As I walk into the kitchen I see smoke everywhere. I realized that Kadie had asked me to make rice-a-roni (her new favorite) along with the chicken and I totally forgot about it! I had to grab the pan and throw it on our balcony and close all of the windows that I had left open with the wonderful rain gone outside. I think my house still smells a little "burned".

4 comments:

Kylie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Well...did you still eat the parts that weren't blackened?

Leisa Waldron said...

No, I just made a new box. You silly silly head you!

Unknown said...

Way to go leisa! Glad you didn't burn the house down!

Leisa Waldron said...

I know Erin! Can you imagine? Oh my gosh, I swear I can still smell the "burnt" smell.