Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!




Almost 3,000 miles away, and Josh still is giving gifts! I just wanted to brag a little because having him gone for two weeks has really made me realize how AMAZING he is! He is always thinking about me and the girls, and always letting us know that he loves us. I was so excited to open the front door to a Fedex box full of 3 dozen roses! I mean woah...he outdid himself. Unfortunately Kadie didn't think that roses were that cool of a present. But she did think that they smelled good, and of course the pink ones are her favorite.

We love you Daddy Josh! Happy Valentines Day to you too!

6 comments:

Kylie said...

Awww how cute! Good husband, Josh. Good husband!

Mom of Four said...

Leisa -- what a cute blog -- of course because you are a chica with many talents! I'm glad I found you via blogworld.
--Crissie

Mom of Four said...

Leisa -- I'm glad I found your blog! So cute, you are so talented in so many ways.

Unknown said...

What a cute hubby! Way to go Josh!

M.M.M. said...

How'd you add the music??? It made me laugh. I just wrote something else but it was not appropriate for public viewing.

Kylie said...

Leisa...it's been a while. You need to put up a new post to entertain me. You could post about your new bench! Or about Josh being home now.

K, those are some ideas to get you going. I'll keep my eyes peeled.