Saturday, February 9, 2008

Elegant Flair



It had been so so so long since I had painted something, and I was feeling the "itch" to get going again. I finished this painting in only 3 days! I was so excited, and I think that it looks great in our room. It really pulled everything together and it just pops out. I decided to call it "Elegant Flair" because the contrast will be timeless (and I really love the word flair). I haven't put it on my art blog yet, but will update that soon too!

6 comments:

The Davis Family said...

Man I wish I could just go paint something! You are so good Leisa! It is beautiful and I love it! WISH I HAD SOMETHING IN MY BEDROOM............HMMMMMMMMM........lol! Cute Blog! I need to update mine big time!

J-me Boyce said...

I have always envied how talented you are at painting (among other things!) This one is beautiful. When we get a house I am going to hire you to paint us something!

Unknown said...

WOW!! I had no idea you were an artist. I love it! You are very talented. I'm excited to watch your blog!

Kylie said...

Love it, Leisa--simply love it! I'm jealous of all the fabulous art in your house! :)

The Ahumadas said...

It's a little bit sick how talented you are. Your blog is totally cute!

Anonymous said...

So, I found your blog from Mary Glausers. Great painting! You really are so talented. I think we may have the same pottery barn bedding.