Kadie decided that gymnastics was getting old. She came up with the idea of starting Tae Kwon Do all by herself! This is her first class, can you believe it? She looks like a pro!
Yea! I am so glad you joined the blogging world. I can't wait to spy on you all the time now. Kadie and Laney are both so grown up and cute as ever! I miss you guys.
4 comments:
Ah yes, she is natural karate kid! Soon she start wax on, wax off. You have very clean car and windows!
Konichiwa!
what a little kick-butt princess!!! We will have to get her and Alex together for a sparring match!
Yea! I am so glad you joined the blogging world. I can't wait to spy on you all the time now. Kadie and Laney are both so grown up and cute as ever! I miss you guys.
Welcome to the blogging world! Love the blog and of course our favorite nieces! Now...we just need to get Andrea to make one too! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment