Saturday, February 9, 2008

Gordon B. Hinckley

I know that I am about 2 weeks late on commenting about this, but I didn't have a blog when he passed away, and I just thought it was more than appropriate to mention his amazing life.

January 27th, 2008, Gordon B Hinckley passed away. He was 97 years old. I don't really remember many other prophets in my lifetime than Gordon B. Hinckley. I really have such a place in my heart for him...he is the man who was prophet when I recieved my patriarchal blessing, when I got married, and through the births and lives so far of our daughters. He was so full of life, full of love, and even full of humor - and I know that he will be missed by many...but I also know that he is probably still working just as hard in heaven as he did down here on Earth!

For any of you interested in reading about all of the amazing things that he spent his life doing, click here.

No comments: