Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Translation of the Language of Laney

I have had this on the side of my blog, but it was lost when I changed my background and all. So...I thought I would post it so that I won't lose it again, and because it is so funny. :) It is the funniest if you actually try to say the word yourself. This is her language as of 2 years old.


"blune" - Look! There is a Balloon!
"Shekawee" (shek-a-wee) - Will you please put Shrek on the TV?
"popune" - Will you make me some popcorn? (usually followed by "Shekawee")
"Ah-rah" - I think I hear a monster!
"fafurs, mmmmm" - Let's smell the flowers!
"Pih-eee" - That is very pretty.
"boin" (boy-n) - Let's sing "Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam"!
"Daddy bup" - Daddy burped. Only Laney says this when anyone burps, or if she hears something that sounds like a burp.
"tutes" - I tooted, you tooted, someone tooted! (Said with a big smile of course)
"i-a-weeen" - I win! (hands up in the air).
"vroom" - Look there's a car!
"peese" - Please (get me something).
"neaow" - There is a kitty.
"dee dee" - Let's go get Kadie from preschool.
"chi chi's" - It just means "I want some chicken nuggets". I know what you were thinking.
"go-guck" - Please get me some yogurt.
"bubose" - Let's blow bubbles, of if she is taking a bath, make it a bubble bath!
"tub beeeee" - Let's go fill up the bath tub and splash until the floor is soaking wet!
"fok" - There is a frog...and yes it really sounds like it is spelled. It is really embarassing sometimes!


1 comment:

Kylie said...

I love Laney. And I love that picture of Kadie and Laney--way cute!

And I love you. And I love rice-a-roni. And I love watching the shows on TBS when I'm bored. And I love chi chis. Hahahahaha!

Great new background by the way!