Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Swish Ka-bob!

Swish Ka-bob; a.k.a. Kadie's bob that she is constantly swishing in the air! Kadie wanted a haircut and so finally I decided to cut it. It was so long and shiny it was a hard decision to make, and I ended up cutting off 5 inches! Next time I thought maybe we will grow it long enough to donate to that fund "Locks of Love".


Anyway, I was planning on cutting it shoulder length. However, 15 seconds into the haircut I realized Kadie had her head cocked to the side. So...it ended up a little shorter than we wanted, but really cute. She keeps swishing it with her hand up in the air, like she is fluffing it up. I always thought that her long hair made her look older - in pictures especially. Her short hair makes her look just her age! 5 years old...and I am happy to keep her looking 5 a little longer. They really do grow up too fast!

3 comments:

Kylie said...

So cute!! She looks more like a Laney with short hair. Yeah, baby! I love the Swish Ka-bob!

Unknown said...

Very cute! I like it! She does look younger in that picture than the one's with her long hair. None the less they are both darling.

Anonymous said...

So...I totally agree with your sis! She so looks like a Laney not like I haven't thought of that before! And I can totally see her swishing the bob around! :) Too cute!