1. Started off with a really crappy business meeting that wasn't what Josh thought it would be. Josh was really looking forward to it, so I felt really bad. :(
2. Out of 6 client files chosen for a review, 3 of them are Josh's. Basically he is being interrogated all week long to make sure the files were thorough enough.
3. Josh lost his keys somewhere on the Bart on his way home.
4. Upon arriving at the parking lot of the Bart station, Josh's car had a flat tire!
5. After rushing home to make it to his soft ball game, their team lost. At least he got to pitch! He loved that part.
I am so sorry that you had a bad day Joshy. Just so you know, me and the girls and your "dashingly handsome son" love you so much and think the world of you. Tomorrow will be a better day for sure. :)
2 comments:
I hope today is a better day for Josh, too!
Bummer! Doesn't life just suck? Hope your day is better!
Post a Comment