We just got back from a family reunion for Josh's extended family. On the way there we split up the loooooooong car ride with a few stops. One in Reno, we saw Ky and Mike and Skylar - but I didn't take any pictures. :(
We also stopped in Lehi Utah to visit my grandma Laney.

This is her cute little white house. She has lived there for 60 + years...the house of my Dad's childhood, and even a little bit of mine.

The same swing set my Dad used, we used as kids
...and now my own kids (and husband) can play on it!

Grandma, Kadie and baby Crew. As usual, Laney didn't want to be in the picture.


Who's who? Kylie and Leisa as kids...

My favorite picture of my grandpa Laney who recently passed away.


The good old Lehi Roller mills. Site of the famous Kevin Bacon dancing scene on footloose.

Sorry Dad, I HAD to post this picture. What a stud!
5 comments:
Oh, Grandma! I love her. She is so sweet. I'll bet she just loved seeing Crew and those girls. I love that picture of Josh on the swing set with Laney.
Where are those pictures of you and me? I know where they are at Grandma Pack's, but not at Grandma Laney's.
Dad...Dad, Dad Dad. His hair is longer than ours, Leisa. And how can we learn that smile? We should try to remake his picture. Let's get mullets!
HOpe I have this right. Kylie on the left, Leisa on the right. Is that from LaRue's house? I remember all the pics hanging above the stairs everytime we went down to play. Not sure if that one was there, it just brought back memories. Haven't been in their house in ages, but I did get to see them at the pack reunion. It was fun to catch up with them.
Great post Leisa! I really enjoyed seeing all the pics. Grandma must have loved to see all of you. I can't wait to see her more often now that we will live in Idaho!
The pic of you looks like Kadie. She definetely looks like a Laney...but not Laney!
My dad is from Lehi, too. Wonder if they know each other. How old is your dad?
Post a Comment