He looks so different from that 1-week photo! And now his teddy bear is starting to look really small next to him. So cute! I can't wait to play with him this weekend :)
Whata big guy! He looks ready to take on the world...or maybe just his sisters.
Love the pics...looking more and more like Kadie than Laney. He looks like a blondie too!
Love it! He's bigger than the bear now. We need to get our boys together. You don't get much closer in age than like 20 hours apart.
What a CUTE idea. He's growing fast. What a cutie! Congrats to Morgan too!
I think Crew looks like Laney :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
He looks so different from that 1-week photo! And now his teddy bear is starting to look really small next to him. So cute! I can't wait to play with him this weekend :)
Whata big guy! He looks ready to take on the world...or maybe just his sisters.
Love the pics...looking more and more like Kadie than Laney.
He looks like a blondie too!
Love it! He's bigger than the bear now. We need to get our boys together. You don't get much closer in age than like 20 hours apart.
What a CUTE idea. He's growing fast. What a cutie! Congrats to Morgan too!
I think Crew looks like Laney :)
Post a Comment