Friday June 11th, was Kadie's last day of Kindergarten. She is officially a first grader!
It was a sad day, but also an exciting one. It just made me realize how fast time goes and that I just want to enjoy being with her this summer. :)

The day was full of festivities, food and cute kindergarten friends.
Can you tell which one has lost almost all of her baby teeth?
I was stuck in the hall with my SUV stroller.
She truly made this year the best it could have been, and I think she knew Kadie's strengths and weaknesses as good as me. She is lucky to have Mrs. Young again this next year because she was in a K-1 split class. Next year she will be one of the big First graders that gets to help the kindergartners. We can't wait to see her in September!








1 comment:
How sad! Another year older that she is going to be! Where does the time go?
Post a Comment