R-O-B-O-T
No idea where she learned it, but she sure is good at it.

D-A-N-C-I-N-G Q-U-E-E-N
Laney obviously gets her dancing talent from her father.

You will not be sorry that you spent a few minutes watching this video.
Mad skills from Kadie. Even MADDER skills from her background dancer Laney.
My stomach hurts from laughing.
3 comments:
This is hilarious! I love the video with Laney stripping and shimmying in the background!
Kadie is a robo-prodigy.
We're talking MADD skilz here!!! I can see definite signs of their Auntie Alex here, with the tushie dancing and the attempts at disrobing...
LOL! I love your mom's comment. So true!
I was dying laughing. I even called Spence to tell him to have him and Grandma watch it. I love the back up dancer, Laney! She definetely has MAD skills! And, Kadie, too funny...I kept hearing "something...potty mouth."
And to Josh, I never knew someone could swing around 50 lb. Laney as high as he did. Now, that is MAD skills!
I'm so glad you have this blog!
Post a Comment