
I thought I would say goodbye with little bit of sentimental value:
First job out of college
Danville Blvd crummy apartment by the gay bar
Norris Canyon Road Condo...forced to move
Chicago
Falcon Bridge 2 bedroom condo
Bollinger Canyon Road - first Home Owned
1 broken hand from Church Basketball
Rainy New York with a broken hand and a prego belly
1 baby girl - Laney
Florida
Hawaii
First home sold
Carmel - we need to get back there. :)
Landsdowne Loop town home...forced to move again.
Falcon Bridge 3 bedroom condo...full circle
1 kindergartner - Kadie
Las Vegas shopping
Santo Domingo with guns and contaminated water
1 baby boy - Crew
6 moves
Lots of Road trips
Wonderful friends made
Six Years
20,000 + hours
Grant Thornton SF has seen us through it all. I won't lie, I will miss a lot about it.
It really is such a great company, with so many amazing people there.
But onto the new venture...

I am so excited for you Joshua James.
I know you will succeed wherever you take us.
3 comments:
did josh get a new job???
WHoa!! We need more details here! I can't believe he is leaving GT - I thought he would own the place someday!
Yeah, congrats!! Go Josh, go Josh!
Post a Comment