Tuesday, June 16, 2009

R-E-N-O

My sister Kylie lives in Reno. I had never seen their house, so my mom and I went to her place over the weekend. I left the girlies with Josh, and just took Crew.

Here is Kylie, Mike and their cute baby girl Skylar (8 months old).
Mike served us women all weekend long, such a gentleman!


Cruiser with his cousin Skylar ,
they are about 6 months apart.


I was impressed that at only 2 months old, Crew was so nice to share his binki with Skylar.

We took a little trip to Target after lunch on Saturday, which by the way was pizza and Pizookie's from BJ's. MMMMmmmmmmmmm yummy.

My mom and I tried to ditch Mike and Kylie with both of the babies.
Don't they just look like the perfect family?

Skylar in her model mode. :)


Grammy got tons of smiles from Crew all weekend. It was so cute.
I felt like I was waiting FOREVER for Crew to start smiling and now he is doing it all of the time.

We just didn't know what to do with ourselves with out so many kids to take care of!
So we sat around looking at our toes.


This picture actually freaked me out...we were doing thumbs up with our toes.
I will probably regret posting this picture because our toes were freaking me out.

WHAT THE???
Oh, it must have been a full moon because I started to turn into a werewolf.
JUST KIDDING...obviously these are Mike's adorable feet.

Bye Bye RENO...until we meet again!
And thank you Ky and Mike for letting us crash at your cute house.
The food was great, and the company even better.

4 comments:

Mama Winter said...

haha so cute :) xoxoxoxo

Kylie said...

Sorry my kid is such a binky thief...

We had fun with you here! Come anytime, my sista. Anytime.

I think the toe pictures are funny! Weird, yes, but Mom started it so it makes sense.

M.M.M. said...

This post really made me laugh-that's my weird Leisa, just how I like her.

J-me Boyce said...

ok.. those are a lot of people who look a lot alike :)

Next you visit your sis in Reno you will have to pit stop at our house to say hi!

p.s. I stole "grammy" from you a long time ago. I thought it was cute and wanted to use it.