Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What happens when I blog?


This is what happened tonight when I was finishing my blog.
Obviously popcorn was thrown and then attempted to be cleaned up with a mop.
Followed shortly by bath time, story time, BEDTIME, clean-up time.  
I am now free for a couple of hours before Josh gets home!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does this surprise you? Because quite honestly, Spence and I just cracked up laughing! We can just picture this so well. \"/

THE HYDE'S!!!!!!! said...

That is so funny! Sometimes I feel like every corner I turn Justin has left a mess like this for me to clean up, and he should know better! JK! Thank you, thank you, thank you for the bead. I just love it. I wear it all the time!

Kylie said...

Oh, Laney. I'm pretty sure this was all her idea.

Mama Winter said...

haha so funny. but i feal bad for u :( I bet you were not so happy. But looks like they tried :)