
One Radio Flyer Wagon
Yes it was $3.00...from a garage sale...and $1.00 spent at Home Depot for the missing screw.
The girls are already getting more than my money's worth. :)
I took a LOT of pictures. I think I love this wagon so much because it is cute, red, fun...
and basically free entertainment.

Laney is discovering her love for roller coasters!

Bwahahahahaaaa!



Uh-Oh...we might need to practice sharing some more.

The End

6 comments:
SO CUTE love all the pixs. what do u use to edit your pixs like coloring and stuff??? what software?? I have been using Infranview but i need something better.
by the way u got such a great deal on that wagon. i have been looking for a wagon on craigslist and no one sells those radio flyers ones for less then 50$ so dang u got a steal of a deal :)
That is awesome! Seriously $3?? It looks brand new, too. Amazing, sista.
Laney is hilarious in those pictures with Big Josh. Now I want a wagon!
What a deal! I swear I never get lucky like that. Oh and I love Laney with the food storage. cracks me up. totally something Peyton would do.
Yep...I think you are definetely a Waldron with finding the "good deals." That is such a good deal though! And love the pics!
Hey...you have like 20 days left...since yeah know you deliver early and all! Whoo hoo! I feel like you have been pregnant for only 3 months. You may not feel like it though. \"/
Oh, yeah, our flights are booked! Spence and I are coming! We will BYOB.
How fun. The weather looks Great! Enjoy it for us. We are hoping the rain goes away for a while here. Can't wait to hear when this little guy arrives. Crazy its almost time to have these little ones come out. We've got 7 1/2 weeks, but 6 1/2 I guess really since the doctor is planning to induce a week early if he/she doesn't come by then on their own. Crazy, you've got much less time though. Good luck guys.
I love the way you can see every single emotion on Laney's face! My favorite photo is the two girls fighting over the wagon...this will be your classic view of them for the next 15 years!!!
Post a Comment