
Today is the first day of Spring!
I just love the Spring...almost as much as the fall. I seem to like the months that show change. I think I might really start to love the spring once my baby boy is here. :)
These white fluffy blossoms are all over the place here in San Ramon. From the park, to the tree outside my kitchen window - I get to look at them several times everyday. Kadie picks flowers every where we go, and the bug collecting has begun. Laney picks weeds and collects rocks or hard pieces of clay that we hope aren't doggie poop. There really is so much more to do outside in the springtime.
The only downside...allergies are a comin'. Okay I just ruined it.
2 comments:
Dangit! I always forget about allergies until they are here. I hope you won't have a bad allergy year so you can just play with the baby!
28 days left til baby! Of course you'll never make it that far.
Someone get this woman some castor oil already...
Post a Comment