
I am a spoiled brat, it is official.
Last Saturday my awesome Mama and my friends threw me a baby shower for this little man that will be coming to our home sooner that I can believe! It was like a first baby shower because everything was
ALL BOY
It was so much fun to see faces I hadn't seen for a while, eat yummy food, and talk with fun, talented and beautiful women that I am surrounded by all of the time. I am grateful for all of the amazing women I have met here and the support group that they are to me and to each other.

I am not going to lie...opening all of the adorable gifts was so much fun. :) This little man will definitely be well dressed! He already has toys and nesting boxes, picture frames and fuzzy blankets galore - and he hasn't even been born yet!



3 comments:
Fun! I'm so sorry I couldn't come out for it!
I can't wait to meet this little dude. We will make him and Sky be best friends. We won't give them a choice. That way we will be able to make up a reason to hang out more!
aw wish I could have been there. I got a few little things for u so far. But I want to do a shadow box for his room. r u registered??? I want to see the bedding you picked. Or at least do the right colors??? also u have a white crib right???
I am so bummed I couldn't come, we were out of town. Glad it was fun, thought!
Post a Comment