Thursday, January 22, 2009

New Creations!


Lately I have been BUSY - with kids, pregnancy and jewelry making!  I think it may be because I can feel my free time coming to a closure in the near future.  Maybe not completely...but more than likely I will feel it get shorter.  With my excitement for my new baby to arrive, I have been wanting to be productive.  

That being said...go to The Silver Loft to see my new items, and new pictures that I will continue adding for the next week or so.  

Please let me know what you think!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, did you not want to show off the naked lady figurine that you purchased in all her glory! LOL!

I'll have to check out your latest jewelry additions.

M.M.M. said...

i love the Red Flower Asymmetrical Statement Necklace. i think i might buy.

M.M.M. said...

White and Green Sterling Long Necklace
and that one.

M.M.M. said...

so I bought something. I'm excited.

Kylie said...

Woohoo! I love when you have new jewelry. By the way, your pictures are getting better and better. Very professional.

THE HYDE'S!!!!!!! said...

I love it all...as usual! I wear all of my jewelry of yours faithfully! You are so talented!