Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Eve

Whenever we are in town, we start our Holiday Celebrations Christmas Eve with my family for the sibling gift exchange.  For the past couple of years though...it has turned into the open everything from each other exchange.  I think Kadie likes it that way. :)

We made lots and lots of treats and decorated sugar cookies.  (And a big giant sprinkle mess - sorry mom).  In the end Alex won the contest of best cookie because she put "presents" under her cookie tree.  First place Alex!


We all had fun opening gifts from each other.  Nick and Josh started a nurf gun war later that night with their findings.  I took lots of pictures with my new lens covers.  Josh is prepared now to cook food on a propane grill when we go camping and the girls played with a new train set!

Grammy got a new knife set and a gift card to a great restaurant...and Papa G got some space heaters!!!

Laney ended with night like usual with no pants and playing with Duke. :)

It was a very Merry Christmas Eve!

3 comments:

Kylie said...

Ooh, I think I took that one with Laney and Duke! These are so cute; I didn't really take any pictures so now I can remember Christmas Eve through your pictures! And now I want to eat cookies. I think the fact that it is Fast Sunday also has something to do with it...

I was trying to figure out where Sky was during all this and then I realized she's on Mom's lap. Natch!

Kylie said...

Oh, and you should also know that I've been checking your blog a lot since you got back from vacation just waiting for something new to pop up and YAY! HERE IT IS: SOMETHING NEW!!

J-me Boyce said...

Looks fun - you have such a cute family. Sorry I didn't get back with you - you know how the holiday huh-bub goes. We are not in sac any more but hopefully we can see you guys sometime soon, until then we shall blog...