Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The First Dentist Visit

Since Laney will be THREE YEARS OLD next Tuesday, her time has come.  She is now old enough to go to the dentist.  Yesterday was her very first appointment, and she did awesome!
She had a really nice hygienist, and sat still the whole time.  I don't even think it was because WALL-E was playing on a TV in front of her station either.  :)  I like to think she was just being a good girl and her terrible two's are coming to an end!


Yes I know - no shoes.  FYI-Laney takes her shoes off everywhere we go.  Every day when we take Kadie to school AND when we pick her up I give a mini-lecture about it because we are only 3 minutes from school.  When we get there her shoes are always on the floor.

I was not about to make her put her shoes back on since she was being so good.  
Bringing her "bubby" helped a lot.


The timing was just right.  They cleaned both the girls teeth and did X-rays on Kadie in 30 minutes.  No cavities for either girl...phew!  I was extremely thankful it was time to leave when Laney started to take off her pants because she had to go "pee pee's".  
No shoes, no pants, no service right?  

Oh.  We are potty training right now too.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I am glad Laney did so well. And no cavities, way to go on keeping up with the brushing. I am dreading taking Dax to the dentist. I can already hear him screaming!