Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Family Pictures!

The Waldron Family at Corona Del Mar:
Left to Right:
Top: Spencer, Jake, Leon, Melodie, Samuel, Justin, Leisa, Laney, Josh
Bottom: Andrea and Baby Morgan, Debbie, Jessica (maybe a future sis-in-law :), Stefanie, Kadie

Our little Waldron Family
Laney wasn't smiling, but hey...she wasn't crying either. :)
You can almost see my baby bump.  I will post a belly pic soon enough.





The Waldron Siblings:
Left to Right: Jake, Josh, Stefanie, Spencer, Sam
I don't think I mentioned that Kadie got glasses right before Christmas Break!
This is a great shot of her cute "Ariel" glasses that she chose out herself.




Debbie called these next shots the "OutLaws",
because we are all the spouses ...and we usually cause a lot of trouble. :)


Debbie Waldron:  Thank you for getting the family all dressed and at the beach at the same time.  It was a rare occasion to have us all there, awake and happy and willing to smile!  I Love our family pictures. :)

6 comments:

Kylie said...

Woohoo! I love new posts! And I love how your new posts always have new pictures, unlike mine.

You can TOTALLY see your baby bump. Yay! Hi baby boy! I really love that picture of Laney and the sand. So very Laney.

M.M.M. said...

You have the best pictures. I miss you! I wish we lived closer....

Unknown said...

What darling family pictures!

benandkiki said...

What cute family pictures. You still look so tiny. I'm glad your vacation was fun.

Kylie said...

You need to do another post in 4 days because in 4 days you will be at the 100 day mark for baby boy!!

The Ahumadas said...

A trip to Southern California sounds so nice right now! It looks like you guys had fun. We need to get together, call us!