I totally forgot to post this. But the last week of May, Kadie had a dentist appointment. Dental offices have definitely climbed mountains since my time as a child, terrified to climb into the huge seat and be poked and scraped. I think Kadie actually had a good time, and got to watch "Ice Age" while her mouth was being cleaned! I think I am going to start going to to the pediatric dentist instead of the boring and scary adult one! The hygienist finished and said, "Well, I am going to let the dentist clean her bottom two front teeth herself because they are so wiggly I am afraid I will wiggle them right out!". Kadie asked everything about the tooth fairy on the way home...I didn't know many of the answers, except that the tooth fairy likes to paint and make jewelry on the side. "Oh, kind of like you huh mama," Kadie said.
3 comments:
HA! Oh man, YOU are the tooth fairy?? Well that explains why I never got paid for my teeth. You probably turned a profit for yourself! It also explains why you were always so eager for me to lose my teeth...
So I hear Kadie emerged with 0 cavities. At least I think that's what I heard. Is that what you told me?
So funny. You'd better watch out, Kadie seems to catch on fast.
This looks like the place we go!! Kobayashi?? Isn't it sweeeet!? What kid wouldn't like the dentist if they could go to a place like this! I love the little book/movie/stuffed animal/video game/toy nook over in the corner all new and clean! So cute!
Post a Comment