Laney is at the stage where everything is "mine"! If you tell her she has a cute shirt she will say "no, my shirt". If you tell her to eat her sandwich she will say "no, my sandwich". I don't know why she thinks everyone is out to get her. She also copies everything that Kadie says, and it sort of drives Kadie...uh...nuts.
Kadie was getting so upset one day, I told her to try saying something funny and see if Laney copied her. She pointed to herself and told Laney "I'm a chubby girl." and sure enough, Laney yelled back, "No! I chubby girl!"
.
3 comments:
Bahahahaha! Oh man, she be chubby girl! Mike's gonna love this...
That is so cute!!! I miss those girls so much! I am excited for you guys to come down! I can't believe Kadie lost a tooth! It is just crazy how time has flown. She is so grown up now!!
1. I am so excited to see you!
2. I love the music (as usual) on your blog.
3. I saw your art web site. LOVE all your stuff.
4. I want to buy an original! Can I?
5. I need your number-I lost my phone!
6. I am so excited to see you!
Post a Comment