
Today my little sister Alex graduates from High School which makes me feel so old! Alex was the youngest in the family for so long before Nick and Josh were born. I remember so much about her as a baby and little kid. What an exciting week! Good job Axie! We love you and we will miss you up at college!
Watch out for potato farmers...can you guess where she is going?
I can't believe it, but Kadie graduated from Preschool June 11th. She has grown up so much this last year, and she is very excited to start Kindergarten. Cheers to two years with her awesome teacher Miss Lori! Below is a cute song that her class performed the last day of school for the parents.
2 comments:
So cute! She did the best out of everyone.
Ha! That's cute! Congrats, Kadie!
When is Kadie trying out for American Idol? I know she's been practicing; I can tell. I just hope she has moved on past that song about how she loves to be in the sun.
Post a Comment