Thursday, June 12, 2008

Baby Girl Waldron


We are still wondering "what's her name?, what's her name?" But for now at least we can see that she is adorable...even though we are hundreds of miles away. Josh's Brother Jake and his wife Andrea, just had their first baby. A little girl born June 11 (I love odd numbers) weighing in at 6 lbs 12 oz and 19 inches long. The same measurements as Laney...this is making me want another baby!


She is so cute Jake and Andrea...and we are so excited to see you guys in August. Congratulations! We can't wait to find out what her name is...Kadie says to name her "sparkles".
Debbie will you bring your awesome camera next time you come and take some pictures of us?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl! You crack me up! Picture stealer! \"/ So, I think you guys should come visit all of us...that would be so fun. Also I am getting the itch again to come see you guys so maybe we might "have to come for business" again. Ha, ha.

Oh, by the way...I have the cutest THREE nieces in the world! Love them, love them, love them all!

Kylie said...

Aww, cute! Congrats, Jake & Andrea!