I heard knocking and crying when I came out of the laundry room a couple of days ago.
It was coming from here.

Naturally I knew it was Crew inside and that Laney had put him there. I didn't know that when I opened it Laney would be in there too! I also don't know how she got the door shut from the inside. It is a hard cabinet to shut from the outside!

Oh Laney. :)
4 comments:
HAHAHA!! Oh I am laughing so hard at this!
Your house will NEVER be boring. Not with Laney there!
That is hilarious, what a clever little girl. I especially love Crews look "mom help me!"
HAHAHAHAHA!! That is hilarious! One day I want to meet miss Laney in person. I already have such an imagination of what she is like! I can't stop laughing at the image in my head of this moment!!!
haha this is so cute :)
Post a Comment