I am introducing you to my new creative endeavor! I have started a crafting, home-made everything blog. :)
I play the character "Pepper" who loves to craft and add her own flair to everything that she makes.
My sister, Kylie is "Sassy", another crafting mommy who has more Sass than life itself. We are so excited to start this together and I hope you will like our goofy stories and fun and easy ideas. :)
This is a recent example of an excerpt from our blog.
We would love to know what you think from time to time. Thanks for reading!

I love every time I hear that song. I think I loved it more once I had a daughter. How could these not be a favorite among home made Valentines?
Materials used: Hot glue (my FAVorite), scissors, twisty ties, cute paper, and a Hershey's kiss!
(You can write a special message under the wings).
Cheers,




1 comment:
HA! More sass than life itself? Man. This Kylie is probably a real wench!
Post a Comment