Saturday, January 2, 2010

Zoo day!

Now that we have a Zoo pass, we thought we would use it once more before the year was through, just to say we used it more than once in 2009. :)

I always think Laney would have made a good Monkey if she were an animal...

The girlies actually held hands exploring together.
These moments happen far and few between.






This was Crew's first trip to the zoo! His new thing he loves to do is look at everything upside down. Once he falls back, it is hard to get him to sit up right again. ;)







A fun day of exploration for us all! On to 2010!!!

2 comments:

Kylie said...

One of these trips we will actually go with you to the zoo! I think Sky would love it. Plus she loves to hang out with your kids :)

M.M.M. said...

did you know you stole my background?? I am so mad.