Yes. My kids love Spongebob. I just had this conversation with my friend Natalie. I have a love/hate relationship with Spongebob. My kids love it so I want to love it. But sometimes it just grosses me out. The bulging eye balls, and squirty noises...
I have to admit though, I thought it was the cutest (and funniest) thing when I asked Laney what she wanted the other day when we went to In n Out. "I want a Krabby Panny Mama".
It was almost as cute as when she used to say that she wanted to walk on the "Cheese line" when we would cross the street. Of course I should have known right away she was talking about the yellow lines for the crosswalk that are the color or cheese.
Would you have known that?
3 comments:
Chloe loves spongebob too.
Sometimes I think it is pretty funny.
But other times I think it is just plain gross.
Like the episode of his snail having babies...I think that is what it was. But it was disgusting. I seriously was going to barf. The animation was entirely too graphic.
Good thing we don't have this problem anymore. To watch/or not to watch. We got rid of our cable. Now we just have Quobo which airs the most boring cartoons I have ever seen in my life. If I was a kid I wouldn't want to watch them either. They're all generic and lame.
I might have known that. I might not have. Now we'll never know.
That really is funny that she asked for a "Crabby Panny!" Laney will never cease to crack me up!
john introduced cash to sponge bob and got him a dvd of it :(
but what can i say he loves it so much and sings the opening song so cute :) not all the words but mainly the tune. haha
Post a Comment