9 months...what? 9 months! It is killing me. :(
My baby is getting so big!
Can you believe that 18 months ago I got pregnant? That is just weird.
In three months Crew will be one year old. That is more than weird, IT IS INSANE!
In October 2010, he will start attending Nursery at church, he is on the roster.
Sad. :(
I have to admit, I feel nostalgic about my "baby" every time he learns something new.
This is the best I could get with his Teddy bear. He just wouldn't stay still!

His little sparkling eyes are stinkin' cute.



Biggest milestones?
He now has two baby teeth on the bottom.
He can walk along furniture.
He can throw and chase, he just keeps on resembling a puppy.
He loves books and thinks they are funny. Every time I turn a page he chuckles.
He can feed himself tiny pieces of food.
He can climb.
He loves the stairs almost more than taking a bath.
We are in trouble.
He is a mama's boy. He wants me to hold him all of the time. He is always putting his face in my shoulder and acting shy or just trying to get a luv (hug) from me.
If I set him down in front of me to look at something or play with a toy, he will immediately turn around and give me a luv, and then he will play.
I love my little cuddly boy. I adore him. I think he is just darling, and I feel so lucky he is ours.
I hope the next three months are a little slower and just as fun as the past 9.


4 comments:
love the new etsy shop!
Are those like the charm necklaces you were telling me about?
I want one with my pearl and a C for Chloe. That would rock my world.
And Crew is so cute.
I can't believe its been 9 months. He is looking more and more like Nick and Josh everyday. Definitely a Laney. What a cutie!
I love little Crew. He is so happy and funny! Happy 9 months, Crew boy!
I love your new birdy header and how it has all of you as little birdies :)
aw leisa he is just darling. i want to see him so bad. i really wish i could have come out when i wanted to. he is just so stinkin cute. boys r so fun :)
Post a Comment