Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentines Day Party at School!

Valentines Day was low key this year for us Waldron's.  But I did get to go to Kadie's school party, which was really fun for both of the girls. :)

Kadie chose out her Valentine's Day outfit.  Pink, Hot pink, and bright pink were her words I think.  She even had a pink heart necklace that she threw on to accessorize!


At school, there were crafts, treats, and games galore!

Even Laney got to make a "craft" which was mostly marker and glue that ended up on her shirt.


For some reason, Laney loves this little girl in Kadie's class.  She gives her a hi-5 everyday when we drop Kadie off.  Kadie's feelings were a little hurt when Laney sat by little miss "N" instead of by Kadie on the carpet for a story.

Here is Kadie with her more than awesome teacher.  This school year has been so much fun so far, and I can't believe kindergarten is already 1/2 way over!

I hope you all had a happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Kylie said...

Laney is hilarious. That's all I have to say about that.

Please tell Kadie I think her levels-of-pink outfit rocks.

Anonymous said...

Too funny. Kadie is such a cutie.

Our Valentine's Day....well we didnt have one. You will just have to read what happened with Spence and I on Valentine's Day once I post about it. He was a little pissed at me. Yes! Way to celebrate!