Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sick Day


Kadie took her very first sick day of the year today.  She woke up at 4:00 in the morning and couldn't go back to sleep, and by 10:00 A.M. she had a temp of 101.  Poor Kadie was so bored all day lying around.  She was upset that she couldn't play with her friend who lives downstairs. 

I also forgot that she inherited her Dad's sick day persona - a.k.a. any appendages like arms and legs don't work all day.  But I was happy to baby her a little.  It has been a while since I did that with her and it made me miss when she was little.

Luckily tonight she was feeling better...I think she will be back to school tomorrow. :)

5 comments:

benandkiki said...

poor girl. Hope she gets feeling better soon.

Mandi said...

okay, i realize thatevery month or so you are not coming up on my reader and because i'm so lazy i don't really stray from it! so sorry for missing all these awesome moments. i just read for like 20 min! i love laney's b-day and the top 5 reasons afternoon church sucks... totally relate. anyway, i need to be better about coming without my reader reminding me. i love to see how you are doing. that baby is coming soon!!

Anonymous said...

Umm...I think she inherited the Waldron sick day persona. Spence does the same thing! Poor Kadie...hope you feel better!

Random, so did u guys get a new couch?

Kylie said...

I'm impressed Debbie noticed the new couch. I don't know if I would have noticed if you hadn't told me! I would have asked if you got new pillows, but that's about it...

Kadie is still a kid, so I think she's allowed to be wimpy when she's sick. Grown men, however: not so much. Why are all men babies when they are sick? I don't get it. I'm trying to snap Mike out of it.

Anyway, I'm glad Kadie's feeling better today!

M.M.M. said...

Seems like everybody is sick. Mainly me, which is the most important person of all. I must have the Waldron genes somewhere too. Cause I thought I was going to die last night. We're related! YES!