Before the post, I would like to exclaim the excitement of seeing that today is 60 DAYS UNTIL MY DUE DATE. Time is gonna fly.
Yet another tag...Thank you Debbie!
I think I usually learn something about myself in these. Like that I watch too much T.V. or need to go out to eat more. (hint hint Josh)
The Big 8 THINGS ABOUT ME
Here are the Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment
PS these are NOT in order.
8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS
1. 24
2. The Office
Here are the Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment
PS these are NOT in order.
8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS
1. 24
2. The Office
3. Any home improvement show on TLC - I will put it to good use in the Millennium when Josh and I finally own a home.
4. Kath and Kim
5. John and Kate Plus 8 - Kate ragging on John - and him just sitting there is hilarious.
6. House
7. Gilmore Girls re-runs
8. So you think you can dance
8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. Up bright and early for "wonderful/wacky Wednesday" to take Kadie to school
2. Listed our crappy couch on Craigslist.
3. Re-vamped Etsy and www.thesilverloft.com
4. Looked for houses on the Internet (dream)
5. Kadie's friend Grace came over - we made mini pizza's for lunch, and flower bouquets for a craft from pipe cleaner and fake flowers, they were quite the creative diva's.
6. Cleaned up "pee pees in the grass" from Laney. She refers to our carpet as the grass. But she did get fruit snacks as a treat 20 minutes later when she peed in the potty chair.
7. Waited for a lame Craigslist caller to NOT show up to look at our crappy couch in the garage.
8. Hung out with Natalie for a few
8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. Getting my new pillow fabric so I can make our NEW COUCH look awesome-er!
2. The Office tonight
3. Laney being completely potty trained
4. Busy season done with so I can have my hubby back for a limited time
5. Pool days and parks this summer!
6. Kadie learning how to ride her bike without training wheels
7. Shelter Cove next weekend
8. Brand new tiny baby BOY in only 60 DAYS OR LESS!!!
8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. In-n-Out
2. Elephant Bar
3. Texas Roadhouse
4. Wing Stop (not really a restaurant...but I love the spicy wings)
5. This Thai place in Dublin...what is it called Josh? It is always empty of people!
6. Mandarin Flower in Orinda...no one is ever there either so you get your food fast.
7. PF Changs
8. Specialties Cookies (Josh brings me home goodies from the city)
8 THINGS ON MY WISH-LIST
1. Buying a house (with an office for Josh so we can see him more)!
2. No stretch marks??? Can I wish for that?
3. I know...Josh being filthy rich so I can take care of my stretch marks...and feed the hungry of course.
4. A healthy tiny baby boy
5. US of A getting back on track. Can Obama do it?
6. House
7. Gilmore Girls re-runs
8. So you think you can dance
8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. Up bright and early for "wonderful/wacky Wednesday" to take Kadie to school
2. Listed our crappy couch on Craigslist.
3. Re-vamped Etsy and www.thesilverloft.com
4. Looked for houses on the Internet (dream)
5. Kadie's friend Grace came over - we made mini pizza's for lunch, and flower bouquets for a craft from pipe cleaner and fake flowers, they were quite the creative diva's.
6. Cleaned up "pee pees in the grass" from Laney. She refers to our carpet as the grass. But she did get fruit snacks as a treat 20 minutes later when she peed in the potty chair.
7. Waited for a lame Craigslist caller to NOT show up to look at our crappy couch in the garage.
8. Hung out with Natalie for a few
8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. Getting my new pillow fabric so I can make our NEW COUCH look awesome-er!
2. The Office tonight
3. Laney being completely potty trained
4. Busy season done with so I can have my hubby back for a limited time
5. Pool days and parks this summer!
6. Kadie learning how to ride her bike without training wheels
7. Shelter Cove next weekend
8. Brand new tiny baby BOY in only 60 DAYS OR LESS!!!
8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. In-n-Out
2. Elephant Bar
3. Texas Roadhouse
4. Wing Stop (not really a restaurant...but I love the spicy wings)
5. This Thai place in Dublin...what is it called Josh? It is always empty of people!
6. Mandarin Flower in Orinda...no one is ever there either so you get your food fast.
7. PF Changs
8. Specialties Cookies (Josh brings me home goodies from the city)
8 THINGS ON MY WISH-LIST
1. Buying a house (with an office for Josh so we can see him more)!
2. No stretch marks??? Can I wish for that?
3. I know...Josh being filthy rich so I can take care of my stretch marks...and feed the hungry of course.
4. A healthy tiny baby boy
5. US of A getting back on track. Can Obama do it?
6. My kids growing up with cousins near by
7. Date night every weekend with Josh...we try but it definitely doesn't happen every week
8. 40 hour work weeks, I need a fairy God Mother for that one.
8 PEOPLE I TAG
1. Kyker
2. Natalie
3. Loralee/Troy
4. Melissa
5. Kirsten
6. Sami
7. Andrea
8. Stefanie
7. Date night every weekend with Josh...we try but it definitely doesn't happen every week
8. 40 hour work weeks, I need a fairy God Mother for that one.
8 PEOPLE I TAG
1. Kyker
2. Natalie
3. Loralee/Troy
4. Melissa
5. Kirsten
6. Sami
7. Andrea
8. Stefanie
2 comments:
Baw ha ha ha! Sorry you had to do this post! But, its always fun to learn about you!
Love the "grass" comment. We seem to overlap on things! Funny!
And, I was right you did get a new couch!
I've been tagged! AHHH!!!
Post a Comment