It was so good to get my prego belly and think..."Oh good I finally look pregnant so people will stop acting awkward around me" and I could finally feel the baby move and it seemed so much more real and exciting!
Now...there are a lot of days where I feel like it is lagging, and I will be pregnant for the rest of my life. (Like days where Josh leaves before we wake up and comes home when we are asleep). Then there are those days few and far between where I think, "Wait a minute...there REALLY is a little baby BOY coming! Diaper changing, midnight feedings, one less arm available to hold onto Laney when we walk across the street!" Last weekend I realized that the big day is only 10 weeks away! If I have him early like with the girls, then only 8 weeks away!
It felt a little less irritable about being pregnant, and a little more sentimental about spending these last 2 months with just me and the girls trying to have more fun together everyday.
I also thought it was finally time for some belly shots. 30 weeks down.


10 comments:
Love it. Good work Josh! And nice work on the funky first picture.
Hi baby boy!!
Sweet angel! It's me, Vanessa. Can you hear me, baby?
So, I totally thought these pictures were of your sister, Kylie. I was thinking why is she putting pictures of Kylie on here. This doesn't even look like you! I hope I look cute and pregnant like you are right now when I have a kid,....someday...
girlfriend you looking sexy.
ps what in the world is your sister talking about "vanessa" hm must be an inside joke.
Haha...it really is me Deb. And Melissa...haven't you seen Juno? You need to see it if you haven't, "Vanessa" is from that. :)
Diggin the first pic... and the last actually too.
I can't wait to see what this little Waldron Man is going to look like.
so cute. You look so much like Ky in those pictures.
I don't get it. I look more like me than you do, but no one ever comments about that.
Very cute! You two are definitely sisters, that is for sure. Crazy to think you've got 8 weeks left or 7. AHH! You don't look like you are going to have a baby that soon, but I'm guessing you were similar with your girls.
Leisa! You look adorable! I'm so excited for you to have a boy because they are just so much fun! I like the name Crew, by the way. I noticed you have Skye's photo website on your blog...how did you hear about her? Hope all is well!
Post a Comment