This man has been caught trying to impersonate my husband, Joshua Waldron. He sometimes shows up late at night or very early in the morning when he knows Josh is probably still at work.
I have seen him often times with a beard, but most recently he has acquired a sorry looking mustache paired with a soul patch. He is most likely smuggling energy drinks and possibly a calculator or laptop to various locations around the bay area. Don't be alarmed...I doubt he is armed or dangerous. He is obviously overworked, underpaid, and very confused. Please let me know if you have seen him!?!?

5 comments:
I am totally cracking up at that first picture!
This is so funny! Maybe we should start calling him Jose!
Yikes I will be locking my doors during the day!
That is so funny! Sorry about the long hours, is it better during non-tax season?
Josh. Mustaches are not in right now. just thought someone should tell you.
Post a Comment