Thursday, September 11, 2008

Kadie's Caterpillar


I found this little guy in a husk of corn I got from the store. Instead of freaking out and throwing it in the garbage right away...I showed Kadie.
Kadie took her little caterpillar for a "walk" in a caterpillar sized stroller, and let him play on her tiny pet shop playground. Later that day she found Mr. Caterpillar a very nice home in a very nice plant at the park.
I think she will be a good mom. :)

8 comments:

M.M.M. said...

I LOVE the stroller picture. So funny! Has something come in the mail for you yet??

Jennifer Woodbury said...

Okay, the caterpillar in the stroller is so adorable! Never thought I'd say such a thing about a caterpillar! Kadie is so sweet.

J-me Boyce said...

That is the cutest thing I have heard all day.
She is adorable and definetly will be a good mommy.
p.s. I agree about the 911 post

Unknown said...

HAHA. love the catepillar in the stroller. :-)

Kylie said...

Oh man, I can't even say how much I love this.

AnnieB said...

LOVE these pics! She has a great mommy as an example!

Brady and Rachel said...

That is too precious! I love it! What great pics to have to show her later.

Brent and AmberLee's Family said...

That stroller picture is awesome. Who knew a little caterpillar could be such a fun event?

I love your pics of Kadie at Kindergarten. I have no doubts she's a pro at school.