You can count?! Good to know. j/k Congrats guys, SOOO exciting! So when is #3 coming? Just wondering, cause I can't think straight to figure it out by the number of days on your countdown. The life of being a mom and not being able to think straight anymore.
Sorry everyone that I didn't put setails! I am due April 28th, feeling pretty crummy and excited, and will probably know what I am having sometime around Christmas. Stay posted!
Hope you get feeling better soon. Excited to hear the gender, we'll hope for a boy for you guys, though you seem really good with raising girls. Maybe if we ever have a girl, I will come to you for advice.
Hey! I love how I found out! Congrats! The 1st thing we noticed when we checked out your blog was the cute little widget! This was a fun surprise! Maybe there will be #2...it can happen, even with a photo that only shows #1 baby alien! Congrats!
22 comments:
Aww, there he is! Little Teddy! Hey, Teddy!
Congrats!!
CONGRATS!! Having there is so much different than just two but you'll love it!
Congratulations! So exciting!!
Yay word is out! I hope you are feeling better!
Awwww... he looks just like Josh! Congratulations
Well...its about time you put this up! The pic actually looks like a miniature baby and not an alien! I call that its going to be a girl!
Josh will like Shannon's comment about the "he", maybe I won't tell Josh that you think it is a girl Debbie. :) I wouldn't be surprised.
No way! Yay! There really is something in the water!
Congrats!
Hey Leisa! Congrats, how are you feeling?!! When are you due? I see only one in there??!!...ha ha
HOLY CRAP!!!! CALL ME!... or maybe I should call you!
I just really impress myself. That widget matches your blog template! It's like it was meant to be!
Yes Kylie, you are amazing, what can I say?
It is for REAL... gear up baby!! Lucky little thing.
wow. congrats. three is the best!
You can count?! Good to know. j/k Congrats guys, SOOO exciting! So when is #3 coming? Just wondering, cause I can't think straight to figure it out by the number of days on your countdown. The life of being a mom and not being able to think straight anymore.
Hip Hip Hooray!! That is so exciting! Congrats!
Sorry everyone that I didn't put setails! I am due April 28th, feeling pretty crummy and excited, and will probably know what I am having sometime around Christmas. Stay posted!
Congrats!!! My last one was born on April 28th...and it was finally a boy. :)
So, only 1, huh! I was hoping to see two peanuts in the picture. j/k. Congrats and good luck!
Hope you get feeling better soon. Excited to hear the gender, we'll hope for a boy for you guys, though you seem really good with raising girls. Maybe if we ever have a girl, I will come to you for advice.
Hey! I love how I found out! Congrats! The 1st thing we noticed when we checked out your blog was the cute little widget! This was a fun surprise! Maybe there will be #2...it can happen, even with a photo that only shows #1 baby alien! Congrats!
Post a Comment