RED. NAIL. POLISH.
And the very worst part, it wasn't even at my house. It was at a friend's house, and Laney being the mischievous girl she is found red nail polish within the first 20 minutes and tried to paint her toes. What was that question you just thought? Oh, the answer is yes...she did get it on the CARPET! Can I bring you some more jewelry Mindy?

4 comments:
Hey..she was trying to perfect her nail painting abilities, right?
Our Laney! What our we going to do with her? I showed Spence the pic and he said, "oh, how cute!" Ha! He would only say that because he just loves the kid and thinks she is most sweetest, innocent thing!
Thanks for always keeping your blog up-to-date and for informing about the crazy life of Kadie and Laney...and of course you and Josh!
holy crap!! that is one of my biggest fears in life. oh, you must have been devestated. just think about how funny it will be in 10 years... or 20! you do have to give her props for trying!?!?
Oh. My. I would say, at least it wasn't blood, but upon further thought, blood probably would have been perferable...as long as the child was still alive.
Oh no! That little stinker. I don't know how you could expect any less of her, though. That is just her style.
Post a Comment