If you live in close to Pleasanton, California, then you need to go to Superfrank's! It is our favorite family place to be. It is like Chuck E. Cheese but we love it TONS more! Laney had her 1 year old b-day party there, and her 2 year old b-day party there. So we thought it would be fun to take Spencer and Debbie there while they were visiting!
Above: Josh is determined that Laney will be a softball player when she grows up. We gave her some fun and cheap training at ski ball! Luckily not too many people were there to get decked from her fast ball!Below: Get him Kadie! Kadie takes on Josh at air hockey.





5 comments:
Super Franks IS super fun... love seeing all the pics of your cute family!!
Cute! We should go with you to SuperFrank's sometime. I used to be the queen of air hockey, but Kadie would probably whoop my trash.
Okay, I haven't been to your blog in like 3 days and you have gone crazy. I'm sorry i've been so vacant! Looks like you've been having fun. Good luck with your show today...sorry i'm not there. Sending you love from Oregon!!
Hmmmm... Superfranks? I like the sound of that name :)
Leisa Weisa-
I miss you so much. I am going to call you soon! Send me your number, just so I know I have the right one!
Post a Comment