I often wonder what my kids will be when they grow up. Do you ever wonder that? Lately, I am especially curious as to what Laney will be since she is so determined, and a little bit strange sometimes. She LOVES food of course, and that would explain her little butterball-"ness" that is one of my favorite things about her. She really LOVES to make messes (seriously, she thinks it is so much fun...it is not just a terrible two thing), which Kadie never liked to do really. She LOVES to have a drink in her hand at all times. She LOVES to make silly faces at herself in the mirror. And, she really LOVES to tease Kadie - she gets that from Josh.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
What will she become?
I often wonder what my kids will be when they grow up. Do you ever wonder that? Lately, I am especially curious as to what Laney will be since she is so determined, and a little bit strange sometimes. She LOVES food of course, and that would explain her little butterball-"ness" that is one of my favorite things about her. She really LOVES to make messes (seriously, she thinks it is so much fun...it is not just a terrible two thing), which Kadie never liked to do really. She LOVES to have a drink in her hand at all times. She LOVES to make silly faces at herself in the mirror. And, she really LOVES to tease Kadie - she gets that from Josh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
So cute! I think it's pretty clear what she wants to be.
A carnie.
Oh my gosh! This is so funny but does not surprise me on bit! LOL LOL! Only Laney! Way too funny!
We miss you guys!
Love the bunny ears with the cowboy boots! I'm curious to see what Peyton becomes when she's older too.
So cute! I do the guessing game with my kids too. It will be interesting to see if any of our conclusions come true!
By the looks of it, you may have a play boy bunny on your hands!! jk(More cowboy boots! Love it!)
Are you going to UT at all this summer? I have this plane ticket to use, it would be so cool if we could get toghether!
I can't help but think she looks like a playboy bunny! I thought that was what you were eluding to with the title of your post. That is hillarious! I can't wait to see how big your kids are getting.
I can't beleive I haven't commented on this post! I thought I had already. You know I'm a big Laney fan! Good question... who will they be? I can't wait to watch our kids grow up together and laugh with each other about all the moments like these!
Post a Comment