
Kadie has suddenly sprung come creative genes. She loves, and has always loved collecting small things. Now she likes drawing her own version of it. This one started out with some flowers Kadie collected from a tree near by. She lined them up, talked about how pretty they were and then drew a picture of a small flower getting bigger and bigger and turning into a tree.
I just loved how she was so proud of it being her own piece of art. And of course, she had me take a picture of her pretending to be the "tree". I had to document this because it is sad that it will be blown away with the windy spring weather.

Laney reverted to eating the chalk like she eats everything else. FYI - Laney weighs 33 lbs. Kadie weighs 35, and they are 3 1/2 years apart.

7 comments:
Cute! Kadie makes a great tree! Tell her she could come to Utah to learn how to make her hair resemble the leafy treetops so her look can be complete.
I was wondering about the weight difference here. I think Gabrielle asked me a couple of days ago and I said Laney could well outweigh Kadie for all I know. Well, now I know that hasn't happened yet! Hurrah! Maybe if Laney keeps eating chalk she'll be too full to eat popcorn and...everything else.
Unfortunately for me I will soon outweigh Mike...sob
Great artist man. She looks like her mom and has the same interest. Laney is too funny and cute. Crazy they are so close in weight. For us we had them opposite, Tayson I believe will ALWAYS outweigh Camden. Tayson is our bigger built, whereas Camden is our toothpick with NO BUTT so his pants are always about to fall off. He is taller, but with no butt, it is too dang hard to find jeans that fit just right, that's why I LOVE SHORTS, cause I can buy the smaller size and you can't tell because boys shorts are all long.
Oh, my niece the artist! I will have to see her pieces of artwork when we come this weekend.
As for Laney, well...I won't say anything more. She just has her own personality! Love it! I also think it always hilarious how Laney would sit on top of Kadie and Kadie was always too small to push Laney off and she never could! So funny!
See ya all this week!
Look how big your kids are getting! I think Sophie is heading in the direction of Laney...she's a pretty big chunk too! I love it, though! We can't WAIT to come visit...especially since it is STILL snowing here. It just snowed yesterday, if you can believe it. I'm ready for spring.
Cute little Kadie - Hmmm... I wonder where she gets that artistic talent from?? I love the one with Laney eating chalk - she is a girl after my own heart!
Like mother like daughter! You are so cute and those pictures are great!
do they ever stop eating chalk!? they are too pretty and pastel to pass up! they must think they are easter candy!
(ps Owen ate a blue sharpie last night and i can't get it off his lips and fingers--it could be worse!)
Post a Comment