Monday, May 24, 2010

Stefanie and Justin

Josh's sister Stefanie and her hubby Justin came to visit last weekend!

Sometimes I am worried when we have visitors because we have three kids, which means time is spent doing mostly kid things. But Stef is so easy going and happy to just hang out! I loved having another adult to talk with all day long. Laney especially loved that Stefanie wanted to have a tea party. We made tiny sandwiches with toothpicks, crackers, and hot chocolate.
We even made our own pizzookie's. :)

One of the days Stefanie and I took the two smaller kids to Blackhawk plaza for some duck watching and park play. :) Laney hid from us like she usually does. Can you find her below? $100 to the first person to comment where she is!
(note - $100 may or may not be monopoly money).

Crew tried to get into the museum, but he just couldn't reach the door.

This was the first time we had been back to see the ducks since Crew learned to walk!
He was determined to chase and catch a duck or two.

He got closer...

And closer!

Laney caught a big giant duck.

Laney also visited with her favorite park friend. This is the duck park "grandpa".


Crew loved Stefanie, and was always smiling at her.
Laney showed Stef all of her cool tricks on the playground.

More tricks that she wanted me to take pictures of.

The next day, the boys decided to catch at least one hole of golf.
The 15th hole of the bridges golf course to be exact, which is right out our front door.
Don't they look a little suspicious?
I love how the girls have their hands on their hips.


Saturday afternoon we went to the Farmer's Market in San Ramon.
Some vendors gave Laney some GIANT strawberries to sample.

Laney turned Justin into her transportation while they went around trying different samples.

Laney even explained to Crew that ducks aren't pets, but that they give us eggs for making cookies. "Don't touch the poop fence Crew boy" she kept saying.

Josh and Laney even took a ride on a tractor!


The End!
Thanks Justin and Stefanie for making an effort to visit and spend time with us!
Glad you got home safe, and we can't wait to see you again, hopefully soon! :)

2 comments:

Kylie said...

I am laughing at all the Laney pictures! I saw her right away, but I'm a pretty fabulous hide-n-seeker, if I do say so myself. :)

Glad you guys had such a fun visit with Stefanie and Justin!

Carla L. said...

It took me a few minutes to find that little nose in between the ballisters! But I can see her! She is such a riot! And Crew is one crazy kid in action. They are so fun! I can't believe how big they are all getting!