Girls weekend! Just Kadie and Mama. I was in need of some down time with my oldest girl, and I think she wanted some time with mom all to herself. So, Kadie and I went to Reno to hang out with my sister Kylie and her husband Mike and their cutie pie Skylar!


Kadie hung with Mike the computer guru, who showed Kadie some fun facts about animation. They even made a butterfly! And by them, I mean Mike made it and Kadie chose the subject. :)


Sky is so cute with so much personality. She knows just what to do in front of the camera.


Kadie knew all too well how to get the camera's attention.






1 comment:
I love it! I'm going to have to get all these pictures from you next time I'm out there. We had so much fun!
Kadie took some great pictures, I must say. That poor flower got a lot of love. :)
Post a Comment