Monday, May 24, 2010

Open House

Our second year of attending an Open House for Kadie.
It is one of my favorite things to do with her school-wise. She gets to show off everything she has learned over the last year. She really grew a lot in first grade! Physically and mentally.
We are so proud of her.

She got all dressed up. Chose her own outfit and even put on lip gloss.
I am afraid the teenage years are closer than I think!

Kadie and some classmates. :)

Self Portrait!
It looks a lot like her!


This was last years self portrait


Here is Kadie with Mrs. Young.
We are really going to miss her next year.
Kadie was lucky enough to have her as a teacher for Kindergarten and First Grade!

Here is Kadie with Mrs. Young last year. Can you believe how much older Kadie looks!



Kadie and Grace! Future fashion queens. :)

Thank you for inviting us to the open house Kadie. We loved seeing everything you have done this year. We love you so much! Our big almost second grader! Good job Kadie!

2 comments:

Kylie said...

She is so much older and bigger! Congrats on another great school year, Kadie!

Her self-portrait is awesome. Mike says it looks just like her. She did a great job!

Sky says, "Oh! Yay!"

Carla L. said...

I LOVE the self portrait! It looks just like her. She is getting so big, and not so much of the jack-o-lantern smile anymore, :( I love the gnarly kid smiles!